Join the Lab!
– An opportunity to contribute to the growth of a project whose ambition is to become a worldwide leader in the field of societies developing software. Your input will be valued and your work crucial.
– Access to the “from Ambition to Success” program from King’s Labs. We will be committed to providing you with the best mentorship and networking opportunities needed to set you up for an amazing career in Tech.
– Ability to promote projects worked on in your portfolio and to showcase measurable outputs on your CV.
– Tapping into our vast collaboration list with some of the largest firms in the world and exclusive committee member employment & training opportunities.
– Access to our exclusive LinkedIn network which is comprised of 12 years of esteemed and diverse KBC alumni from all major sectors of the business and finance world.
– Potential development pathway to a Product Manager role, high Executive Committee positions within KBC, and the opportunity to build strong relationships with liked-minded committee members.
– Bring your ambition to the team. Your thoughts will be valued as an integrant part of an Agile team.
– Take full advantage of the opportunity to be joining the core team of a rising project, and bring ideas and critiques to make King’s Labs grow to achieve its ambitions.
– Communicate with your teammates. Everybody makes mistakes or face blockers, your responsibility is to never hesitate to ask for help for the team not be blocked by them.
– Develop quality software, we value maintainable and readable code.
– Take ownership of your work.
– Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt
– Proven skills in Software Engineering through professional experiences or personal projects
– Prior experience with WordPress
– Prior experience with developing mobile applications
The application process will be comprised of two distinct stages of progression
Please read the form carefully, and submit your curriculum vitae, portfolio (Github or personal website), and the few tasks outlined in the application form.
If your Stage 1 application is successful, we will send you a confirmation email. You should then prepare for Stage 2.